Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Six Hundred and Sixty Six VIEWS!!!






I bought this portable record player in the early summer from a local thrift shop next to Vassar College known as The Bearded Lady for $15. At the time, the operation of said record player was questionable, though the owner was nice enough to offer me a refund if I couldn't get it working. Took it home, in less than five minutes of tinkering she was spinning and changing speeds without a fuss! Not a bad way to start my vinyl collection. Since that day I immediately indulged in some cool tunes but I definitely need to refresh my collection once the green machine turns my way. Cheers to the simple finds in life! 

And in honor of 666 views!!! \\m// \\m//


Halloween is right around the corner and with it an open, indulgent (& don't forget commercial, of course) delight for the devilish, dark and macabre. Been flipping through the old left-hand path literature, pondering and rethinking some of the old philosophies that had an impact on my worldview. Say what you have to say about the present state of the Church of Satan or rebellious goth kids with pentagram pendants; however, I will not deny the unique synergy of philosophy, mythology, and psychology that Satanism welded into a tool for a vibrant and creative life, encouraging boundless freedom and individuality. For those of you in the know, I feel no further need to explain.

Born not made. 

Hail Satan!

No comments:

Post a Comment