Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

"Papa Smurf, can I lick yo' ass?"


Greetings all and thanks for checking in to the blog!! My apologies for dropping off the radar for a second. With school, job searches/hustling, living the struggle shit got cray but I'm hanging in there (it's the only thing you can do). But for real, sometimes life's bullshit gets me in a faze and makes me start feeling a little like that bottom layer of the picture below. It seemed appropriate to my frustrations of the moment and the perspective I've held for most of my life about the "system". It is generalizing some but I don't think it would be totally out of the question for many of us to agree that a secular civilized society should "outgrow" an arrangement as brutally tempestuous as capitalism.

I'm trying to do a million things at once but I think I got a handle on it. My plan is to tighten up a couple of things around here like make a gallery for pictures/videos and webstore page. BUTTTT before all that, I need to get a JOB with a little $$$$ (read: skrilla duckets)  so I can make tiny investment into this project. My goal is to some day soon have a couple of t-shirt designs, some music in tangible and downloadable formats, art, knick-knacks, WHATEVA. On top of that, I'm still making music and doing creative shit. My new band Doom Scenario will be playing in Queens on the 23rd, I believe, so if you're be-bopping around NYC make sure to drop by and check out the music! 

And of course a pic of Henry Hudson just being the way he is. Bringer of destruction. I often wonder what this beautiful valley was like before it was exposed to us. So much history right under our feet, it's kinda cool huh? By they way, happy veterans day muthafugga'z. \\m//

Add me (Fanatical Decimator) on Facebook to get more info about shows and happenings in the HV!! And as always, spread the word!!

Carry on and godspeed.

-TJ



No comments:

Post a Comment