Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

New Look, Rhippus on BandCamp & the semester draws to a close!



If you're a frequent visitor maybe you have noticed that things look a little different around here! It was just about time for a new look and though I cannot decide if I like it, it definitely sets a mood with me and I dig that.

I'm currently promoting the Sif Rhippus EP No Kissing, Just Sex that was finished up in October but had not been released on BandCamp. So yeah, now the whole thing is up there on BC, so yeah you know, download it and shit. I upgraded to Bandcamp Pro to upload this album so you guys can tap into your ultimate Rhiffence!!! Which is basically successfully channeling the pure essence of your inner Rhippus, obviously.

It's been a good semester and I'm proud to look back on the work that's been done. I want to thank everyone who has come out to shows, worked on these projects, checked out the blog or whatever you do that is staying social, lovely and alive. I'm tightening up a few thangs around here as I project and prepare for the future of WHATEVER I'm doing next. Short term list of things to come include:

-Cover for Elliott Smith comp
-doomscenario show 12/20
-Possible solo winter demo/ep???

Whatever, I'll see you when I see you. Thanks again, all.

Peace out PK & WORLD!

0ne,
TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment