Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Pictures...

Spooky Cabins

TV Champs

Prizefighter

From the show over the weekend at My Place Pizza. Everyone and everything kicked ass, except for the part when my guitar just stopped working. Good thing it was halfway through our very last song and no one was taking pictures of us anyway-- though a bunch of people came up to me after and said it was the best sound we've had which made me super fucking confused. Hats off to Spooky Cabins, TV Champs & Prizefighter for being righteous dudes and equally righteous musicians. 'Twas a good night.

While it is on my mind, if you're around the New Paltz area next week, check out the mesmerizing doom-rock of Bunk Acid @ Snugs. I don't know too much more about the show besides it will probably start late as shit and wayyy past my bedtime but it will definitely be rocking no matter what. I am also sooo fucking close to getting the long awaited Sif Rhippus LP finished (just give me a bit more time!) That's it for now, stay tuned for more music, shows, pics and maybe even some videos of the cool stuff you have been missing out on. Peace.

-TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment