Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

New stuff around here

A sleek and sexy background along with the release of the totally free & downloadable Sif Rhippus EP! Please give it a listen and share with your friends! Posted below is one of the weirder tracks so you can check it and get fucked up on just your mind, b. Enjoy!


Recently found out about this and now you know too:


Art by Vin Conti.

This flier gets me pumped in so many ways. Aside being aesthetically pleasing, it is always a pleasure to see my good friends in Darling Czar and TV Champs! I really dig Bay Street too; when we played with them, something about them reminded me a little like if Jeff Mangum fronted a slightly more reserved Nirvana. Not a bad mix in my book! So this Halloween, get out to your local record store on Main Street and get busy! The show starts and ends early so you can still get your drank on. It shall be a most wicked evening in the Hudson Valley! Hail Satan!!  \\m// 

No comments:

Post a Comment